- Did you know that drivers in Cali stop for pedestrians?
- Try an In-N-Out. Order your burgers "animal style" so you can pretend to be hip and cool and "in the know". I read that on the Internet.
- Don't get run over. There are WAY TOO FUCKING MANY cars in Cali. I'm back home for winter break and it just strikes me how every bloody street in OC ('the' OC) would be a fucking freeway in most other states.
- On a tangent, you will need a car. Period.
- Try eating out lots. You can find good Asian food all over the state. Wine, too, if you're in the Napa area. Fine wine and good food, what's not to like? Just avoid the fat people, they can be dangerous. Especially when they fall over.
- If you like to cook, find your local farmer's markets, they usually don't disappoint. I mean, it's California. :)
That's about all I can think of.