I'm pretty sure everyone been through this stage, where you have girls problems. Here are my tips, I hope they help you.
- You need look at her, to show you are interested. Get her gaze and HOLD IT. Once you do, you look away then look back, and smile (toothy here, la). If you got a friendly smile back, then it's clear passage to approach. TBH, you don't have to do that corny stare thing. Remember, a good smile is one of the most important things you can do to setup a potential relationship.
- When you approach casually, ask her name. Then offer a handshake. Get this handshake right. Make sure it's firm, not clammy or whatever.
- Once you get to know her name, talk to her about:
i. Hobbies (women like men with multiple hobbies, like karate, sport, what you are studying/doing as a job etc.,
- DO NOT TALK ABOUT ONE HOBBY ONLY. It makes you look like you're obsessive over one hobby. Women like diverse men. If you don't have any hobbies except anime, gaming etc., it's time to get some.
ii. Make her laugh
- This can be hard. This comes naturally by socialising in the real world + the Internet.
iii. Make sure you are relaxed. Being relaxed is important.
iv. Wear decent clothes. You can't go wrong with good fitting jeans + a polo shirt.
4. When you done all of this, when class is almost over, or the bar's about to close down or she needs to go, ASK FOR HER NUMBER. If you get it, nice work! If not,