A few - rhetorical - questions and comments about CP:
- dying REALLY changes a person's hair. Alive, Thomas Sharpe has longish, curly, stringy hair. Dead, TS has short, smooth perfectly blown-out newsreader hair. Does passing through realms always involve a trip to the hairdressers?
- Lucille can't see/hear the other ghosts in the house, but can see her brother as a ghost. Where's the consistency?
- I'm going to stop using the phrase 'it's like getting a kiss from your sister' and start using the phrase 'it's like getting a hand job from your sister.'
- I hate porridge. It's terrible, and I didn't think anything could make it worse than it is...but being fed poisoned porridge while listening to stories about an abusive father managed to do it.
- Did JC blink ONCE in this film?