>>873 I am impressed that Charlie Rose is available internationally! Way to go, Charlie! Other thoughts:
1) Earnest men sitting round a table mansplaining Hank Williams.
2) Tom's face when MA got the mic and went on for a while!
3) MA has made a move about HW and he says he still doesn't know why HW wrote the songs he did and was a genius. This explains a lot about how poor the movie was. We come to you for guidance, Marc. You lived with and were passionate about this man's life for god knows how many years and when people ask what made him tick you just shrug?
4) Moment of unintentional hilarity for Brits. Clip of TH as HW drinking from teeny weeny bottle of American beer. Charlie [Serious Voice]: "He had an addiction." British people: pfffffffffhhhhhh!
5) Impressed by CR generally. I watched the whole thing. In Britain we have crap like Graham Norton or serious stuff like Newsnight. There's nothing for those who drool over TH but still have some higher brain activity.