Advice for how to get over my molestor/stepdad?? (3)

1 Name: Kailey : 2013-03-11 00:23 ID:rxuZCmSi

Well I'm the oldest of five kids and my stepdad (who is 18 years older than my mom) started molesting me when I was 11 or so, and when I was 14 I told my mom, who didn't believe me. I had confided in my cousin, and she called CPS, and they didn't believe me either - lack of evidence - he hadn't molested my younger sister (who hadn't hit puberty yet) or his biological children. Anyway, I'm 16 and live with my dad now, but it sucks, because all my siblings and my mom live in the house I grew up in with my stepdad, and every time I visit he makes sure to come out and say hi to me and rub it in my face and when I'm rude to him my mom gets pissed...I didn't know what it was to truly hate someone until this happened. I don't know what to do anymore. Every time I see him with them it's just this awful feeling and he's started texting me and I told him to stop but he won't and I feel...dirty inside? It's hard to dedscribe, but like there's something inherently awful about me and like he's all over me and no matter how many times I shower he won't leave. I'm sick of it and the way everyone treats me like I'm doing something wrong when I'm rude to him and like I was making the whole damn thing up and I just don't know what to do.

2 Name: Anonymous : 2013-03-11 00:34 ID:o1Lcpp3d

You could speak to a counsellor who believes you, and not only have someone to confide in in person, but they may give you tools to help with what you are feeling (I don't mean pills, btw). They can help you work through this mire, instead of be alone to sink into it.

It's a crime (probably literally) that someone else has made you feel this way, but seriously, the true road to betterment lies AFK, not on the Internet.

Good luck

PS. What does your biological father think of this?

3 Name: Anonymous : 2013-03-11 00:48 ID:o1Lcpp3d

Additionally, your family doctor can arrange a meeting with a counsellor attached to his/her practice, if you were unaware of how to go about doing it.

A counsellor is a person whom you can speak freely to, and who can give you advice. They are trained in many aspects of social/mental/personal health, and are, once again, not on the Internet.

Name: Link:
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
More options...